Got Back Pain?
Are you an adult (18+ years old) with low back pain? Do you live in the Twin Cities (MN), Pittsburgh (PA) or a surrounding community? If yes, you may qualify for the PACBACK Trial, a research study exploring different treatments for back pain and preventing it in the future.
If you qualify for the study, you will...
- Attend study visits at a local clinic
- Answer questions about your back pain and past medical history
- Have a physical exam of your back
- Receive study treatments for up to 2 months provided by chiropractors, physical therapists, or medical providers
- Complete surveys for 1 year
Enrolled participants are compensated for completing surveys.
** As of May 2023, the PACBACK Trial reached target enrollment and is no longer recruiting new participants. **
If you reside in Minnesota, you may qualify for another back pain study led by our team. Please go to partners4pain.org to learn more.